Thursday, November 4, 2010

Back to the Blogesphere


It's been a couple years since I posted anything worthwhile to my first blog "Luke Brow", and now that I'm ready to have at it again, I thought it would be best if I started from scratch. So, allow me to introduce "Igneus Gero", the new Luke Chueh blog.
"Igneus Gero", in case you aren't familiar, are the words featured on the emblem/logo/crest I've been using for the past five years. It means "Burning Bear" in Latin.
With this blog, I'll be doing my best to throw up sketches, previews of paintings, sightings, happenings, events, clever thoughts, and anything I basically find interesting enough to type out. I only hope I can maintain the discipline required to publish a blog worth reading.
Till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment