Monday, November 22, 2010

LCWPB01

A couple weeks ago I found a series little Moleskine notebooks one of which featured watercolor paper (as opposed to normal 70-90 lbs writing paper), meaning this notebook was designed specifically to be painted in. Inspired by the miniature paintings Tim Biskup created for his Jackson 500 series, I thought it would be a good exercise for me to pick up one of these books and try to create a small painting every couple days (or at least once a week). Painting within this little book would give me the freedom to do whatever I wanted to do and possibly try things I wouldn't do in my "normal" paintings.

After christening the book with my personal numbering system (LCWPB01), I've been painting away, and have since finished two pages. I am currently working on a third.
Here are the results.


LCWPB01 - PAGE 1
Acrylic and Ink on Paper
5" x 7"
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment