Friday, April 25, 2014

Clutter Gallery Presents "Heads"


This May, Clutter Gallery will be the hosting my upcoming mini solo show, "Heads". Clutter Magazine & Gallery are best known for their coverage of the Art/Designer toy scene. As such, we felt that this would be a good opportunity for me to do a show that was very different from my normal paintings-on-canvas shows. Starting with my bear's head, we sculpt and rotocast an 8" in diameter version of it. The end result is a unique platform for me to build this show on.
The show is also a two person show. I'll be sharing the gallery with my friend and colleague Scott Tolleson.
Finally, this is one of my first major exhibitions on the east coast (I've been in group shows out there, but I guess no major galleries in NYC are interested in doing a major show with me), but I'm definitely planning on being in attendance at the opening reception.

Opening Reception
Saturday, May 10th, 2014 (6PM - 9PM)
Clutter Gallery 163 Main Street. Beacon, NY 12508




No comments:

Post a Comment