Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Painting Update (November 2011)

My procrastinating has done it again. I'm totally backed up on paintings. So let's not waste any time and get on with the catching up.
Since I last posted anything created a painting for a Giant Robot group show "Robots". As the name of the show implies, the theme of the show was "Robots".



"The Bear Machine"
Acrylic + Ink
6" x 6"
2011


"The Bear Machine" was inspired by the band Kraftwerk's "Man Machine".


At the same time I created a couple paintings for an art fair in London with Moniker Projects, however, the work didn't get there in time. However, I was assured that these piece would find themselves in some upcoming events.



"The Hood and the Horns"
Acrylic and Ink on Paper
12" x 12"
2011


"Face Paint (Revisited)"
Acrylic and Ink on Paper
11" x 14"
2011

Meanwhile, Stateside, I created a couple paintings that were featured in the "Beyond Eden Art Fair" with Copro Gallery.


"Drum Head"
Acrylic and Ink on Paper
11" x 14"
2011


"Pants"
Acrylic and Ink on Paper
11" x 14"
2011

No comments:

Post a Comment